Chronicles of a seeker diving into the unknown

Bhagwat Gita says

"Know the self by serving a master with an attitude of surrender, by questioning him (About the true knowledge) with a desire to know. These wise men, those who see the truth of self, will teach you this knowledge" (IV:34)

A seeker is full of questions and a master is full of answers. My impromptu dialogs with the spiritual Master Nirguna Swami Akshara resulted in these chronicles which i present here for your personal contemplations and awakening..

-Puneet Banga

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shiva represents change

me: Namaste Swami ji !!
Master Akshara: hara hara namah parvati pataye !
(The above words from master are Sanskrit prayer to Shiva).

me: I remember your explanation of Shiva as destroyer of anything negative inside
Master Akshara: Is it ? when was that?

me: I am speaking from (My remembrance of listening to) Mantra meditation (Audio CD in master's voice containing vedic mantras)...mahamritunjay mantra
Master Akshara: ohk ! I don't know if I used the word Negative.. But Shiva represent anything that is destroyed (read *change*)

me: yes...maybe these words..you mentioned destroyer of negativity inside ... words could be different
Master Akshara: If bill gates changed his mind and shut down the charity foundation he runs even that is Shiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment